Sonya’s Professional Affiliations
Sonya Haffey has been a professional member of ASID since 2004.
The American Society of Interior Designers is the leading organization for interior design professionals. From corporate boardrooms to home offices, hotel suites to health care facilities, ASID designers create the places where we live, work, play, heal and worship. Click here to learn more.
Sonya Haffey has held a certification since 2004 by the NCIDQ.
Having a certificate from the National Council for Interior Design Qualification (NCIDQ) is more important than ever for clients and the public to expect interior design professionals to demonstrate their competency in all areas of interior design. It is not enough for a provider of interior design services to understand just the aesthetics. The designed safety of interiors for home owners, business owners or users of public and private spaces requires much more in today’s complex world. Click here to learn more.
Sonya Haffey has been a professional member of IIDA since 2005.
The International Interior Design Association (IIDA) is a professional networking and educational association of more than 13,000 members in 9 specialty Forums in 30 Chapters around the world committed to enhancing the quality of life through excellence in interior design and advancing interior design through knowledge.
Sonya’s work is widely recognized and has been featured in the following publications.
- Florida Design, Cover, October 2012
- City and Shore, January 2012
- Florida Décor, January 2012
- Palm Beach Illustrated, 2012
- Exceptional Properties, October 2011
- Black Tie International Magazine, Save the Date 2011
- Home Front, Coral Gables Living, January 2007
- Casa Decor, Florida Design, Miami Home and Decor, Winter 2007
- Riverfront Condo Breaks Ground, The Miami Herald, Home & Decor, December 24 2006
- Dowdy to Daring, The Miami Herald, Home & Decor, November 5 2006
- What’s Hot, The Palm Beach Post, July 14/15 2006
- Residential Design, Miami Home and Decor, February 2006
- Night of the stars, Florida Design, Vol. 15 No. 3, Fall 2005
- Florida’s Visionary Designers Developers, Architectural Digest, January 2002